11th September 2017
We are looking Chefs whose jobs will include preparing fresh food daily and to cook food Teppanyaki style in front of our guests on Teppan tables.
Your chance to join Ethan’s Japanese steakhouse. This is a permanent position on a fixed weekly rota.
- Teppanyaki experience preferable.
- Kitchen experience desirable.
- Full training given.
£10 per hour plus service charge taking average wage to approximately £12 per hour
Plus travel allowances if required. A relocation package is available for fully trained experienced Teppanyaki Chefs.
NON EXPERIENCED CHEFS
£8 per hour plus service charge taking average wage to approximately £10 per hour
Other general duties include but not limited to:
- Accomplish assigned sidework whilst on shift
- Exercise teamwork with other members of staff.
- Responsible for helping keeping the restaurant clean tidy and fully stocked ready for service.
- Assist in preparing food items ready for service.
Full and part time permanent positions available:
- Part time- 3 days per week, 16 to 24 hours
- Full time – 5 days per week, 35 to 45 hours
- Overtime available.
- Due to opening hours the shift patterns are flexible around the employee’s needs, morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
- Full uniform supplied.
25% staff discount when dining in the either Ethans or Damons Restaurants.
Staff who are requested to undertake an extended shift receive complimentary dining.
Due to Ethans location situated on the A46 bypass, transport links are very good. There is a cycle path direct from the city centre, reasonable bus route and taxi fares are very favourable. Many staff car or taxi share.
TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW
To arrange an interview, please contact Damon’s Head Office on:
01522 234127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org